Interns use their gifting to reach at-risk youth.
If you feel called to serve God with us we can’t promise that there will be no difficulty. What we can promise is that young people need faithful servants of God just like you to care for them.
- Every day there is a hot meal available to all interns as well as the opportunity to take home any food for other meals that day.
- The intern house is available to all interns as their temporary home. This expansive space allows for a split home that provides separation between the guys and girls side.
- A stipend, based on your hours and length of stay.
- Through our partnership with City Vision University there is also the opportunity to have your education paid for.
*Please note that all perks of being an intern with Inside Out are subject to negotiation.
We are looking for:
- Committed followers of Jesus that live their lives in a way that screams who God is to everyone around them
- People who are willing to leverage their skills in athleticism, organization, teaching, leading or other giftings for the sake of the growth of the Gospel in our community